I planned to work on Nami since few months, in fact, as soon as my friend built her own Nami I knew that I also wanted to make an attempt. But for some reasons I just kept up this project in mind, and made others stuff... Until the beginning of the week. I finally finished her tonight, and it was... Kinda long I'd say. I tried out a new way to sculpt a face, especially the eyes. There's still some problems with the mouth though. I also changed my way to sculpt the hands, I've still got to practice but I think that it gonna be better than before. The most difficult part of this sculpture was surprisingly to make the top of her staff. The longer part was obviously to get the texture of the scales.
Anyway, I had a lot of fun :)